CHECK AUTHOR'S NOTES FOR CONTENTS LIST

Friday, June 7, 2019

EPISODE XXXIV LOVE IS THE INK; WISDOM IS THE MESSAGE.

EPISODE XXXIV - LOVE IS THE INK; WISDOM IS THE MESSAGE.

The many issues of life I have presented have touched many of you personally. You have responded by writing and sending me your experiences; I thank you for your sharing. One of the most potent issues, which you have entrusted to me, has been your experience with the most powerful emotions of all, your experience with/in love.

Our history is filled with compelling stories of love and loss. Some well known classic stories are those of William Shakespeare's tragedy, Romeo and Juliet. While many may have been moved just as much, by the love stories of Cleopatra and Mark Antony, Heloise and Abelard, Shah Jahan just to mention a few.
In many of these love stories, love or the loss of love has been so powerful, that the lack of understanding of this emotion has led to tragedy. I know of some young men and women, who have felt this deep connection of love with another person. The experience of profound loss, having a formidable impact on their lives. If you have experienced such a powerful emotional impact, or you are experiencing one at the moment, I will try to help you.

By sharing with you my own personal experience, I will try to guide you in your journey to ultimate wisdom; love being the Light in your quest to wisdom. (Love is the ink; wisdom is the message.)

The most powerful love I have felt has been my first love of Lucy as I describe to you in EPISODE IV  THE SECRET GARDEN. Many of you have written about your first love, your happiness, and heartbreak. In my journey to wisdom, my love Lucy has come and gone with the seasons. Each year she appears as a beautiful butterfly, touching and transforming herself into many living forms. In EPISODE V,  THEY SHOOT HORSES, DON'T THEY, I did not at first realize that, when Lucy appeared in the form as a butterfly, and touched Esprit, her essence, was transformed into that animal.
Year after year, she would appear in early spring and in my path touch an animal or person. I would soon after experience a profound relationship with that living entity, followed by a deep hurt in the fall when suddenly, she would leave me. She would have to depart for Hades in the cycle of life and death. Whether she took the form of human beings, male or female, young or old, he/she, would reference concepts, ideas, and feelings, which only my Lucy would know. As I grew older and wiser, I began to realize that what was happening was a part of the cycle of life. Lucy or love of my Lucy was everywhere in all living things. Love was everywhere in my reality, it was the path upon which I was given to walk to reach my destination to wisdom! For many of you who are too young to understand this concept, all I ask is that you are patient with me and all will be revealed to you through time and space.


Almost all philosophical discussions or religious beliefs and customs have love and wisdom as their foundation. I would like to reintroduce to you the concept of creation as I had introduced to you in EPISODE XXV - I WAS NEVER BORN, I DON'T EXIST, IN CHINA. In it, I speak about the following:


"As an adolescent, struggling with your identity, it is essential to realize that your predicament in life, your birth, and the parents or caretakers that you find is a sacred trust. If you have read these stories and others I will present to you, you should come to understand that life without struggle is not a challenge. Without a challenge, there is no reward, without a reward at the end of a challenge, there is no hope. Without hope, there is no love.
Listen to "The Light" in your heart and be aware: (THE ORACLE SPEAKS)


Δημιουργία του Κόσμου.

Στην αρχή υπήρχε μόνο χάος . Από το κενό εμφανίστηκε Έρεβος , το άγνωστο μέρος όπου κατοικεί ο θάνατος , και τη νύχτα . Όλα τα άλλα ήταν άδειο, σιωπηλή , ατελείωτες, σκοτάδι . Στη συνέχεια, κατά κάποιο τρόπο την αγάπη γεννήθηκε φέρνοντας μια έναρξη της τάξης . Από αγάπη ήρθε το φως και την ημέρα. Κάποτε υπήρχε Φως και την Ημέρα , Γαία , η γη εμφανίστηκε.


Creation of the World

In the beginning, there was only chaos. Then out of the void appeared Erebus, the unknowable place where death dwells, and Night. All else was empty, silent, endless, darkness. Later somehow, Love was born bringing a start of order. From Love came Light and Day. Once there was Light and Day, Gaea, the earth appeared.

In what I have presented to you thus far, there are two elements, a duality, which I would like you to focus, so that I may "attempt," to help you understand the concepts of love and wisdom. Two concepts which are one of the same, but which are universally so powerful they are the foundation of all our reality. I would like to return to my reality with my relationship with Lucy as I have described:

You can appreciate falling in love so deeply with another human being, at a young tender age. The loss and hurt of such a loss, scar you for life. Imagine this experience being repeated for time immemorial as has been in my life. Imagine as I have indicated that in my current age of sixty-nine or older, I have had to suffer this loss multiple times each year. My Lucy appearing in spring and departing my reality in the fall. Imagine if you will, my older chronological age as I have noted as being three thousand and eighteen (3019) years of age.  

Imagine if you will, our Hellenic brother Sisyphus or Prometheus having been placed in an eternal struggle. For Sisyphus, being compelled to push an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch roll back down, repeating this action forever.







Prometheus having his internals organs eaten away by vultures only to re-grow during darkness to suffer once again the following day. 





These concepts, which I introduce to you, my young friends, are rooted in their meaning. They will increase their impact on your psyche as you grow spiritually with time.


For now, you might ask why the Gods would choose to have one fall in love with another human being, only to lose them, one way or another. This repeated for eternity? Would the Gods wish me so much harm when you and I have come into existence because of their love for us? The question you would ask might be, would the Gods exist without our love for them? The answer to this question lies in wisdom, a riddle within a riddle. As with Erobus (the unknowable place where death dwells, and Night), love was born.
In my case, after having suffered the pain of the loss of my Lucy repeatedly, I have concluded in my destiny of life, that "Lucy," is really a manifestation or creation of me.


This journey of the Light in me will only be realized when its energy is transformed in the love for me (yourself). As Plato, Socrates, Jesus, and other significant entities of human experience have told us, time and time again, "Know thy self." When we genuinely know who we are, will we be able to rest from this perpetual experience of love followed by a painful loss. When we conquer this loss, by understanding and loving ourselves, we would have gained wisdom, the way to the Elysium Fields.
I realize what I have stated above are deep philosophical concepts which you may or may not understand. I will address your way forward on this subject of love and loss in my next episode, EPISODE XXXIV, GUIDEPOSTS TO WISDOM; stay tuned. The following video might set the stage for this understanding.




Teenage Original Sad/Lost Love Song With Lyrics

 

 


A creation by Melika M



By Elias Leousis,


(Η αγάπη είναι το μελάνι, η σοφία είναι το μήνυμα.)


Love is the ink; wisdom is the message!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
"May The Light shine bright on your journey of life."